Applications are open!
Should the global population reach 9.6 billion by 2050, the equivalent of almost three planets could be required to provide the natural resources needed to sustain current lifestyles.
For this very reason, we decided to design a program that will support Nordic start ups adressing the most pressing issues that can be solved by circular business models.
The accelerator for batch 3 will take place in fall, 2019 in Stockholm!
Move the world
It’s happening. We help impact startups strengthen their business models, innovate faster, understand their target-market and get sh*t done.
Our mission is to support impact startups, and bridge the development gap by scaling their solutions. We are on a constant look out for entrepreneurs to join us on the journey for impact at scale!
Who are we looking for
Are you an entrepreneur who believes in making systemic change through the power of business? Great, then you are meeting the base criteria for this program. We do, however have a couple of more points for you to meet:
We are looking for early stage start-ups. Pre- seed or during first seed capital stages
Your solution needs to be addressing SDG no.12- Responsible Consumption and Production
Your company has at least two cofounders
Your company is located in at least one of the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden
Your business model has potential to scale (preferably structured around tech)
Joining +impact accelerator is a commitment so we will need you to show up for weekly check-ins, lectures and mentor sessions.
Why you should apply
- You will be lead through a program co-designed by our partners who are leading experts in circularity and scaling start ups . ( Partners’ annoucment yet to come)
- We know the struggles of being a young enterprise, so we will provide your start-up with a grant of 27,000 SEK to cover your accommodation expenses during the program.
- You will work from an AMAZING co-working space in Stockholm, that will help you build the network of likeminded people!
- Throughout the program, you will get access to excellent mentors that will help you crack the toughest business challenges.
- Association with a strong brands such as Danske Bank.
Timeline and deadlines
Relocation to Stockholm
October 21st (latest)
Pitch for a spot in this fall’s batch !
Instead of submitting an online application you can win a spot in the batch by pitching at one of our events
Take your chance!